Wednesday, January 4, 2017

holiday vacation ♥

After our Christmas Party , I'm so excited for the vacation because it seems like no worries and stress. I can sleep whole day ;) doing what I want ,and also I can visit our relatives in other place . My expectation is very different in reality . Because my grandmother confine in the hospital at new year"s day because of high blood , we we're so worry about her .But thanks to God she is okay now . Many things are happen before she get sick . I went to Diwanag festival with my friends and especial someone . We went also to different places. we hang out together, we are so happy and enjoy our time and also in Christmas eve, even my grandmother is in Tagum city because for her check up we celebrate our Christmas happily. After christmas I am also excited for New year's eve. We are preparing for that night we cooked food for dinner , we buy fruits and PALIHI and also fire crackers   . Even my grandmother get sick still I enjoy my vacation , Christmas and new year with my family, friends and relatives. :)) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE :)))

2 comments:

  1. yeah. the christmas party was really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish it last forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing Christmas party and it so memorable

    ReplyDelete